Letter from NEASC – Accreditation NEASC
School Administrative Unit 48
47 Old Ward Bridge Road
Plymouth NH, 03264
Welcome to SAU 48
The mission of SAU 48 is to support an overriding endeavor to improve student achievement through the development of intellectual, social, emotional and physical strengths to enable students to become lifelong learners and productive citizens.
1. To continuously improve student performance and achievement.
2. To use multiple forms of assessment to provide data to inform instruction.
3. To provide support and training in order for all professionals to grow and develop in assessment and instruction.
4. To ensure a safe and supportive school environment.
5. To sustain an open environment of collaboration and communication.